Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Today is my 4 month birthday! Tomorrow I will go for my 4 month appointment and will find out how much I tanked up in the last 4 weeks. Mom and dad have a bet going so we'll see who wins. Mom is guessing 13.2 oz and dad is leaning towards the high 13s low 14s. I have my money on mom since she's writing....I mean, since she's around more babies then dad.

I know I'll have grown a bunch in size but the biggest change since last month is how much my personality is showing. I squeal and smile all the time but when I've had enough, I've had enough and I let it be known to all.

I can hold my neck up really well and absolutely love looking at mom and dad...especially at close range, thus cross-eyed. I'm not a lounger. I LOVE to move! My favorite toys are definitely my little stuffed bear that GG made me Ms. Polka, first name Dottie. She's made out of shiny polka dot material. Ironic since her name is Dottie don't you think? And my other favorite is my singing light up butterfly. Mom and Nanny Becca want to burn it when I grow out of it. But that's a story for another day.

Here are a few pictures we have taken this week....

Going on a walk on a chilly yet sunny day!

Bathtime!

The babies in our group realize each other exist this week! So sweet! Talullah and Sophia were holding hands!

"Mommy. don't take my picture! I'm still in my jammies and my hair's a mess!"

No comments: