Friday, February 8, 2008

Sneak Peek!!!

Last week a lady came to my house to take way too many pictures of me. Her camera was bigger then my dog. I was NOT happy. Apparently this had something to do with 6 month pictures, whatever that means. Today Corinna, the lady with the big camera, sent mommy some previews from the shoot and I figured it was ok to show everyone. I went through a lot of pain and suffering for these things. You better like them.

p.s. Check out Corinna's site for info about her and her photography. She's wonderful! http://www.corinnascamera.com/














3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Those are incredible! She looks like she has so much personality! What a cutie! (I think I've commented before, but if not, I'm a friend of Monica's).

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious. Nuff said!

Sarah B. said...

I want one! They are great....she is getting so big!