Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful trip down to Ohio for the holidays and managed to take about 100 too many photos. Surprise, surprise. I'll spare you the 399 photos of wrapping paper flying every which way and just share the highlights. Thank you to all who helped make it such a great holiday. We wish you a Happy New Year & can't wait to see you again soon!


My new chair and bathrobe from Santa. Who knew he was so practical.

Cousin Lilly, Christmas Eve, Aunt Jess & Sarah

Me and GG on Christmas morning
Yia Yia and me taking a walk. It was 70 degrees!

Visiting with baby Fletcher, Josh, Jackie, Mark & Julianne.



A fun trip to the Newport Aquarium. Crazy cool Jelly Fish!

Me and my brother.



New Year's Eve with my Yia Yia & cousins.


Clifton Mills (Amazing!) light display.

No comments: