Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Got My Hair Did...

It was decided that the professionals needed to be called in so I had my first official haircut at the salon (instead of mom's dull scissors hacking away at the back while I'm in the tubby). I was as quiet as a mouse and as confused/concerned/stunned as... well, as a toddler getting their first haircut I guess. Mom and dad were so impressed at how good I was. Not a peep. I was too busy checking out the weirdo next to me sitting under an alien cone that made lots of noise. He had this big old black cape on and was reading about stars....and not the kind with 5 points. Unnerving.

Before...(drinking my "watey" from a little big girl mug)



During...





All Done!



3 comments:

Nikki Andriani said...

Awww...sweetheart you look precious! Cant wait to see your new do in person.

monica said...

It looks great!! What a big girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow,I'm proud of you Sopha Loaf!Can't wait to see you, GG