Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sun+Sand+Swimming=SOOOOO Wonderful!

We just got back from a week in sunny Hilton Head Island, SC. It was incredible. We did absolutely nothing. Like I said, it was incredible. Mostly we just played in the sand, swam, napped, ate yummy food and enjoyed the company of friends (Ailey and her family were also vacationing in Hilton Head!). Perfect. As expected mom took a million photos. Here are a few...


First day at the beach

Cook out

Swimming at Ailey's pool




Mama painted my piggies for the first time in honor of vacation!


Dinner out with the Kenny & Tarachas families!


Crabby. (I'm learning that I have to trick this kid to get her to look at the camera-hence the 200 photos of the top of her head. She hates it and just starts yelling NO NO NO NO when I pull it out.)


Me and my Ailey Bean


Someone (mom) thought it was a good idea to bring a beach ball to the beach. Duh, right? WRONG. VERY, VERY WRONG. Spent a good part of an hour chasing it down the beach while onlookers got a nice display of all my jiggly-bits.


Dinner at our favorite: Steamers!

Wait? I'm allowed to eat that? So, I'm eating Mickey, huh? Not sure how I feel about that.






And mom's favorite...Bed Jump Party 2009

No comments: