Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fun with G & GG!

Mommy and Daddy's anniversary is coming up next week so G & GG came to town to watch me while they went away for a couple nights. We had so much fun and didn't really miss them too much at all. GG got a good dose of my sassy-ness here and there. I wanted to give them a good fill since I won't see them for awhile again : (
Here are a few of the conversations they had while we were gone:

Soph(looking for us Sat. morning): "mommy, daddy, where are you?"
GG: "they went on an anniversary date"
Soph: "anniversary date. OK"
(and that was the extent of her worry of where we were for 2 days)

GG: "do you want to go on a walk"
Soph: "maybe"

Soph: "more rice!"
GG: "there's rice right there"
Soph: "NO. chicken on it"
(result of GG trying to trick her into eating a bit of chicken mixed into the rice)

Mommy (waking her up from nap when we got home): "Hi Soph! I missed you! I love you!"
Soph (holding two stuffed giraffes: "I have daddy giraffe and baby giraffe"
Mommy: "Did you miss us? I love you so much!"
Soph: "See, daddy giraffe and a baby giraffe".
Mommy: "Are you ready to go to swim class?"
Soph: "GG coming too?"
Mommy: "yes"
Soph: "ok"
(see, she really missed us)



No comments: