Monday, December 7, 2009

It's DONE!

Sophia's officially a big girl, living in a big girl room! And thank goodness she loves it and is actually excited to climb in to bed. I think it's been more emotional for me then for her. It's not easy to move your baby out of the room you planned for them before you even met them. Eh, or maybe i'm just an emotional pregnant sap? Hmmm...
And as you might imagine, daddy is still a bit stunned by the color. Even though we went as pale of a pink as we could, it's still PINK. I keep having to remind him that she is indeed a girl and he is soon to be father of yet another girl, thus pink will likely rule his world for at least a few years. Sorry, daddy : )


5 comments:

Bill Karras said...

man u guys went all out. you need to submit these photos to some magazine or hgtv thingy (rate my room) to show it off, good work.

-bill

Chris H, your neighbor said...

Hi Jen, that looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Nice job! See you soon. :)

GG said...

I agree with Bill,
it looks like a dream room for a little girl in a magazine - looks wonderful!

ANDRE and JAY said...

So beautiful. Sophia is a lucky girl..... <3

julianne said...

SO PRECIOUS! Y'all are so talented! I still remember Sophia's nursery pics before she was born, as one of the cutest nurseries I've ever seen!