Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Daddy Rocks!

Lately we've been talking a lot about what daddy does when he leaves for the day. I knew he went to "work" but until recently I didn't know what "work" was. Now if you ask me what I want to do when I grow up I'll say, "Work with cars" or "Car designer". Daddy just chuckles but mommy thinks it's fantastic (funny, no interest in advertising or publishing...hmmm).

This weekend Theo Bill and Yia Yia came to visit and we went to the car show to see the car that daddy is working on. We are SO proud of him that we could burst. We can't wait to see it out on the street in real life. I'm trying to convince them that in support of daddy they should buy me one and just keep it in the garage for a few years until I'm old enough to drive it. We'll see : )

1 comment:

ANDRE and JAY said...

Yes your Daddy does rock. So freakin cool. Congrats Papa Karras!