Monday, June 7, 2010

Updates

I realized I haven't updated everyone on Evi and her stomach/formula/reflux issues that I wrote about a few weeks after she was born. Let's just say this kiddo might just earn a reserved parking spot at the pediatrician sometime soon : ( That being said, she's doing SO much better. Up until a couple of weeks ago we were at the peds. at least once a week if not more with one thing or another (blood in the stool, reflux, blocked tear duct, thrush-which was SO not fun, and most recently Laryngomalasia) . Despite all of this, Evi is such a happy little girl! She's such a trooper and I love her more then I can express. She coos and smiles like nobody's business. She's even shared her first laugh with us and recently found her hands which both amuse and frustrate her. She is such a joy and we are very blessed to call her our daughter!
2 month stats:

Weight: 10lbs 13oz
Height: 22 1/2"
Head: 14 3/4"

No comments: