Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Little Dancer

Our beautiful little girl had her very first dance recital! She got up on a huge stage in front of a HUGE audience and performed (well, kinda) her best : ) I'm pretty sure she was in it for the make-up wearing and the post performance ice cream, but I have to continue to remind myself that she's still 3 years old.

Today she informed me I could throw away her dance stuff because next year she wants to play soccer because it's "SOOOoooo fun". Mind you, she hasn't actually ever played soccer...or really even kicked a ball...oh and often doesn't like to walk much less run : ) We'll see how she feels in the fall but for now, we'll finish up the last couple swim classes and take a break from everything for some summer fun and no schedules!

Unfortunately I'm having trouble uploading the video of the performance. I'll continue to try because it's a must see video!

No comments: