Monday, June 10, 2013

Month 7 & 8

It appears I have forgotten a few posts! I can't keep track of what and where I am posting photos! (shocking I know!)

Here are the hat pics for 7 months & 8 months! As you can see (bottom pic) she now had two adorable little bottom teeth that she loves to show off. Her hair is getting longer but mostly on the sides so that when she wakes up it sticks out on both sides and she looks like a little Viking. (I'll have to get a picture of that! She started rolling from one side of the room to another which means the baby gates will be coming out this week! She's still a shorty but definitely getting longer as her jammies are starting to strain against her toes!

8 month Weight: (somewhat unofficial) 16lbs 10oz!!

 
                                              

No comments: