Thursday, March 13, 2014

Conversations and Such

Facebook is truly sucking the life out of our blog. So rather then allow our memories to go down in a site that will likely be a dinosaur once you kids are grown, I think I'll just do a bit of copying and pasting :-)

Sophia: "Evi! Those are my Mardi Gras beads!"
Evi: "No! They are my dirty bra beads!"

Talk about a loaded misinterpretation!

Watching the Olympics...
Soph: "Go Europe!!! Faster!!"
Evi: "Yes! Go Syrup!!"

So many things wrong with this conversation

Soph: "Mom! I have GREAT news! My butt touches the entire toilet seat now. I must be growing up!!

Evi: "Mommy, lets pretend you are the mom, I am the baby and this is our house." Um. Ok. I think I can handle that role play.

And a recent Evi-ism:

Drolor- Verb: To draw with crayons. ie: Mom, will you drolor a picture with me?







No comments: