Monday, April 14, 2014

18 months (1 1/2 for those of you who don't speak "baby")

Eleni-18 months-Interview conducted by mommy

21 lbs 3.5oz-30%
30.5"-13%
Head- 18.5"-70%

(so essentially her proportions are akin to a Strawberry Shortcake doll)

Favorite
Color: appears to be pink or purple from what they dress me in all the time
Song: if it's a tune I'm all in
Movie: huh?
Book: baby words or where is baby...fyi: under the flap
Food: on occasion

When I grow up I want to be a: I don't know. maybe a grown up? my sister Evi says I should be a monkey.

I am super sweet, cuddly and loving. I can understand anything and everything you say. I do not, however, feel the need to speak all that much. I still love my pepila and blanket and try to avoid going anywhere without them. I could read the same three books 500 times a day. I think it's fantastically hysterical to throw all my food on the floor the second it is placed in front of me. So, yeah, I'm a typical 18 month year old. Oh and I'm awesome.







1 comment:

Trisha said...

LOVE her vertical piggy tails!