Tuesday, December 11, 2007

30 is Turdy

Ah yes, the big 3-0. I haven't exactly been looking forward to my birthday this year seeing as it means entering into a new decade. Seems like just yesterday I was begging for a Rainbow Bright doll for my birthday.

The official doomsday isn't until tomorrow 12/12 but Taki surprised me this weekend with a wonderful night of luxury. He told me to pack a bag and loaded me into the car. We arrived at the new MGM Grand a while later where I was treated to an amazing evening. We went swimming, sat in the jacuzzi, met up with Mon & Kev and Paula and Blake for dinner at Mosaic, then met Garrick and Renee back at the hotel for a drink. It was wonderful to have a night without the baby monitor's buzz in our ear... although I must admit we couldn't wait to get back to her on Sunday. The room was incredible. Windows wrapped around it almost 360 degrees. There were two bathrooms. 3 flat screens, including one in the bathroom mirror. A ginormous tub. Yummy H2O bath products. The television and phone welcomed you with your name. Star treatment all the way. I snapped some photos to share. Thanks to Taki for the wonderful birthday surprise and thanks to my parents for taking care of our darling daughter while we were out on the town.








3 comments:

monica said...

30 is fabulous, not turdy! Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I don't think I will ever forget the 12/12 again :-D Happy belated birthday!
Pierre

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I don't think I will ever forget the 12/12 again :-D Happy belated birthday!
Pierre