Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July/Birthday/New Baby/Wedding!

On Thursday we left for a trip down to Dayton and Cincinnati and boy did we have a jam-packed weekend. Lots of events and lots of pictures to share! So here goes...

First we stopped at YiaYia's house to see my cousin Katerina who came all the way from Boston with her parents Foti and Barbara.



Then we headed down to Cincinnati to visit with Grandma & Grandpa. They threw me a pre-1st birthday party and all of my family came to see me! I was a bit grumpy despite my fabulous outfit, presents and my first cake. I just needed a little sleep but I still had fun!



Then the next day we went to visit my newest cousin, Lillian "Lilly", who arrived last monday...

7Lbs, 2oz.
18.5"


A couple hours later we got dressed up to go to cousin Aimee's wedding! I danced with daddy to the swing band and ate yummy food.





4 comments:

Trisha said...

ok really, the tutu is tututerrific!

Luci said...

Sophia I ADORE this first birthday girl princess outfit...it is totally FABULOUS!!

monica said...

Love the tutu! Do they make outfits like that in adult sizes?

Sarah B. said...

I didn't know you visited lisa and the baby?? We didn't speak about that....great pics!