Monday, March 9, 2009

Behold - The Princess Throne Has Arrived

In all it's pink glory. Mom is devastated by this recent development and the pediatrician's suggestion to introduce me to the potty and begin the first steps of potty training. In fact she's a bit weak in the knees just thinking about it.

So far I've gone in the potty twice. This has elicited a bizarre and frightening parade of screaming and hugging by the big people of the house. It's okay I guess. I prefer to take the white thingy out and stand in the hole. I know, like totally creative, right?


Mommy singing me the "bye bye pee pee" song. It's only fair. If I have to sit on cold, hard plastic the least she can do is put on a show for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Potty Training already???? That is a pretty snazzy potty though.