Sunday, June 14, 2009

1st 2nd Birthday!

This weekend I had my first 2nd birthday celebration with my playgroup. Ironically we were all born in either July or August but alas, June was the only month we could find a date when everyone could be there (we are women on the go after all). IT. WAS. SO. MUCH. FUN! All I cared about was cake. I love cake. I talk about cake almost every day. If you ask me what I want for my birthday I will tell you it is cake. And I got cake. Yippee! We are so very lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends, both big and little : )


In birth order (below)...


Tallulah and Ashlyn

Ailey and Sophia

Addison and Luci

Liliana

Lots more wonderful pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37212804@N05/

1 comment:

Kali Jones said...

So so sweet. What a great party! They are the best gals in the world.