Monday, November 9, 2009

Sophisms Take 2...

For the records

Top 3 things out of Sophia's mouth on a daily basis:

"Mama/Daddy/inanimate object, what are you doin?"
"Mommy/Daddy, hold you" (meaning, hold me)
"Sumpin else?" (meaning, I don't want whatever it is you are offering me)

And some of our current favorite words/sayings:

-Nipples = Nickels "Mama, what are those nickels doin?" (while she is taking a bath. because apparently, nipples have an agenda)

-Marshmallows = Marshmeadows "Mama, have marshmeadows?" (asked about 50 times a day-current obsession)

-"Oh my gosh!"

-"I wanna _____ too" - In response to everything these days. For example:
mom: we're going to Ailey's house.
soph: see Paula too?
mom: yes, Paula will be there too.
soph: I wanna a Paula too.

mom: time to change your diaper.
soph: I wanna diaper too.

Mom: mommy needs to go to work.
soph: I wanna a work too"

-"...SO much"- For example:
"Daddy, I love you SO much"
"This horsey runs SO much"
"I eat it SO much"

-And finally....tonight I taught her to say "Amen Sister!" We'll see how well she does using it in the correct context.


Here is a video of Sophia singing her ABCs. It's hard to tell since the video is so dark but she's using the knob that makes the office chair go up and down as a microphone...


No comments: