Friday, January 10, 2014

Evi-isms

Time for an Evi-ism update. Have to jot these down so I can torture her with them in coming years :-)

-Your understanding of time is limited. Naturally,  as is your age. Your favorite unit of time is: A couple of whiles.
"Mommy, are we going to stay home for a couple of whiles today?"

-Downstores. This continues to be they way you say downstairs. Not sure what dialect it is other then not ours.

-Snanks. As in "Snanks for my snack". This pattern also holds true for "stree" (3).

I often forget she is still only three since she's the size of some 5 year olds! She's as equally entertaining as she is exhausting though for the record she is definitely my cleanest child. Always the first one to put her clothes in the laundry bin and rarely needs to be asked . She has also finally decided to let us cuddle with her. I LOOOOVEEE it!


Wearing daddy's bathrobe from when he was little.


No comments: