Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter-Take One

This weekend we traveled down to Cincinnati to celebrate Easter #1 with my Grandma & Grandpa and all my Knueven family. I was not so sure about all those strange faces (they tell me I met all these people just 3 months ago but that's like more then a third of my life-you try and remember back that far!) and clung tightly to mom & dad in the beginning. Then, just as I was beginning to like all of them (especially those bearing gifts) we had to go! How much you want to bet they're going to expect me to remember all those names and faces in a few months again. Sheesh. Will someone please draw me a family tree already? Here are a few pictures of my Easter adventures. Look for pictures of Easter part deux (Greek Style) at the end of April!




No comments: