Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Love Bubbles and Bubbles Love Me

Yia Yia and Theo Bill came to visit for the holiday weekend. We had so much fun. Yia Yia sang me lots of songs in Greek and gave me tons of kisses. We went on walks, played outside, checked out some garage sales, visited the library, went to church, took a trip down to Greek Town, and ate all kinds of yummy food including a super fun dinner with my God Sister Ailey! She's so smart and knows how to do lots of things. I learned so much from her. We had so much fun playing and watching our parents battle for the best bubble blowing title. I won't say who I think was the best but I can confirm with great assurance that it was not my mom. She tries, God love her, but the poor thing can only manage to blow soapy liquid at me rather then actual bubbles. I try not to discourage her but someone please give the lady a lesson or two. I can only keep up this amused face for so long without a little bubble action.





No comments: