Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gobble Gobble

What a fabulous Turkey Day(s)! Mom, Dad & I drove down to Cincinnati to celebrate Thanksgiving and I got to spend time with Grandma, Grandpa, Yia Yia, Theo George, Theo Bill and lots of other family. Despite avoiding every single nap while away, I was in great spirits the whole time! We got to do all kinds of fun stuff, like:

Eating my first Oreo cookie.
Playing silly games with Grandma.

Visiting with my Aunt Jessica.

Getting bundled up for the Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo.

Seeing Santa's reindeer.


Biting the head off of my very first gingerbread man.

oohing and aahing at all the beautiful lights.
Visiting with my cousin Lilly.
We did SO much more but didn't manage to capture it all in photos : ( What a great holiday!

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

It's like you and Lisa all over again!!!!!!super cute