Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's True, I'm 2!

What a day. Turning two is tiresome. Daddy took off work in the morning so we could go to a wonderful park to have my 2 yr photo shoot with Corinna (pics to come in the next few weeks). Then we went out to lunch together. Daddy and mommy both had to go to work so I figured I might as well get some zzzzzs. When I woke up we headed over to the zoo where 27 of my wonderful friends came to celebrate and eat cupcakes with me. It was fabulous! Oh, and I got more presents!

The stable/dollhouse mommy and daddy got me. (animals and people from Yia Yia!)

Nanny Becca got me two kittens. I love, love, love them! I've named them Fluffy and Floofy.

Dancing with Luci and Daddy in my Birthday Dress daddy got me.


Kelsey being cute as usual...
Party time!
Making blueberry muffins with mommy with my new birthday baking set and Apron (mommy has a matching one) from Trish.

1 comment:

monica said...

The dollhouse and furniture looks great! Can I come over and play?